Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm Tired Already...

So the summer is starting to shap up for me, (earlier than usual) and it is looking pretty busy. Just so's you all know.

May (this counts because it is warm fairly consistently): Erik goes to Outdoor Education Camp. I am lonely for about 4 days. But maybe Adrianne will be here for some of that time, so at least I have something to look forward to.
June: School lets out for the summer! This means being lazy with another person!!
July: Friends will visit from Utah. How ever, these people are not Utards, they are nice and normal. Then we go on a short vacation to Fort Flagler. That place is quite awesome, some of my favorite times ever have been spent there.
August: A road trip :) to Utah :( Not that Utah isn't cool and everything (it isn't), but it's for a family reunion, and not my family either, Erik's family. So could be worse.
Tail end of August, start of September: Andrew comes home from Korea! Seems like it is so soon, but it isn't really.This is cool because I like Andrew, he is funny and nice, but not so cool because I hate being present when people are fawning over someone, and believe you me, there will be fawning (is fawning what happens when a deer gives birth? I would hate that too.).

So that is what I am doing this summer. It is one of the busier summers I can remember, usually my summers are just like the school year, only there is way more complaining (from me) about how hot it is. I live in WA and apparently can't handle the heat.

1 comment:

Megan said...

agh! ft flagler! think of the pictures!!! i can't wait!!