Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hoooo!!!

Wow, lots and lots has happened. I'll start with the small stuff, work my way up. Tonight I watched Dukes of Hazzard. That movie was terrible. Maybe even the worst movie I have ever seen. that doesn't mean it doesn't have its moments, but I think that Johnny Knoxville is a better actor than Sean Williams Scott. Cuter too.
Then last night I saw Boondock Saints. That movie ROCKED. It was really good. Kind of a little Guy Ritchie/Snatch feel. If you get a chance to watch it, and you don't mind cussin' and Irish and blood watch it. Buy it, even.
Night before last was The Ringer. That movie was surprisingly good. Sure "mentally challenged" people still creep me out a little, but it was funny and ended well. And Johnny Knoxville did a good job in that one too. Not Oscar material, but not that bad either.
The reson we're watching so many movies lately is Erik's got a kid in his class from one of those "no TV" families, the kind that buys every movie ever made rather than pay for cable. I've never understood that, seems like paying for cable might be cheaper, but that's just me.
Okay, now for the big guns. Erik and I are hoping to move. That's right. We love Camano Island and all but holy crap it is totally expensive. Where are we hoping to move to, you ask? Indiana. Yeah that's right, I hear your gasps. But we ain't moving there because it is cool, or anything. It's just cheaper. Erik gets paid the same and things are cheaper, yadda yadda yadda. Anywho, that's it for me.

No comments: