Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Okay today I am overwhelmed. It just hit me that there is SO much to do and very very little time in which to do it. Want a quick list? (Of course you do, you don't have anythin better to do do, do you ?) {BTW if you haven't heard, or it hasn't sunk in yet, Erik and I are planning on moving to Indiana ASAP, considering he gets the job of course}

  • Paint- I have to not only paint some of the walls, I have to find out what color the walls are, cause I am way to cheap/poor/lazy to buy a new color of paint and repaint every wall. This means I either have to call the company that built my house and ask them to look it up, or (and this is more realistic) look at the icky dirty GARBAGE FILLED can of primer/paint the buillder left in our garage (Yeah, no, seriously, don't leave the extra paint that's fine. I'd rather have some garbage if you have any.)

  • Clean- I actually have a good start on this but once again I have alot of other stuff I have to do too and not a good work ethic to do it with. I have gotten the kitchen done. That is it. I still have to do the bathrooms (ick) and the closets and the garage (ick, ick, ick). The garage is horrible. Seriously. There is an oil spot on the floor not to mention all the junk that got moved in there because of space issues. But worst of all is the bugs. Yeah, I said it. There are bugs in my garage. Spiders mostly. Spiders and their webs and the bugs they've already eaten. It is seriously gross. Thankfully my Mother-In-Law has a pressure washer so my game plan is basically to blow them out with our blower, and then spray whatever is left. I will probably have to refine that.

Not to mention that Erik is flying to Indiana on Monday for his interview. We like to leave for the airport from Puyallup because it's closer and I'll just stay with his parents while he's gone so we don't have to drive 3 hours, just one. So there is today (which I am wasting by writing this haha), Friday (but we have to take Taz to the vet and buy Erik some clothes for his interview) Saturday (friends coming by to watch the World Cup, who knew soccer was so cool?!) Sunday (church and leave for Puyallup) and then our house is on the market by next Wednesday. So I have no clue when I am going to do the cosmetic stuff that our house needs. Probably Friday night and Saturday morning. Sounds like fun huh?

Actually it almost is. In a sick way. I am busy, there is a goal and some pressure, and I still have time to write blogs that no one reads!!

So wish us luck, light candles, pray to whomever, throw some karma our way, whatever you do to sway things in our favor. We could use the assist!

No comments: