Thursday, February 16, 2006

Your Nerd is showing...

And by "Your" I mean "my". I haven't been on the real internet for a while now. I usually spend a great deal of time on the internet: looking at MySpace, writing these blogs, reading internet comics, chatting, that kind of stuff. Lately though I have been caught up in a whirlwind of Nerd. I have been playing an inordinant amount of time playing Sims 2. I even went so far as to create my own desktop for it, so that MSN Messenger, and AIM don't start up, so that I can start playing that much sooner.

Now you may be thinking, "Wow, I had no clue Jenny was so nerdy! That is amazing!" or "Well I knew it was only a matter of time before she succumbed". But I do want to point something out. I can still talk about normal things, and I still shower. Therefore I am better off that most.

No comments: