Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Worst Day Ever.

Okay well probably not. I only say that because I have to do stuff that I hate today. Namely drive to Mount Vernon to buy dog food (I hate driving, not buying dog food) and some other things (trip to WalMart.. blech) and then when I get home I really should iron some stuff for Erik. Cause he looks ragged at school with his wrinkly shirts. But today is a day I am not looking forward to. Not one bit. Yesterday was a good day though. I did laundry, which also means I laid on the couch for a good 6 hours watching TV while I waited for the clothes to dry. Mmm. Lying on the couch. Well I gues Id better get a move on. Spray starch and contact solution won't buy themselves (but wouldn't it be great if they did??!!?!?!)

Jenny.

PS notice the blue letters, they show how sad I am about driving and buying.

No comments: