Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back Country Doofus

TV: Dirty Jobs w/ Mike Rowe ( Discovery Channel)

I love TV. I really do. I like so many of the different shows they have. I even like some of the different commercials. Like the show I am watching now Dirty Jobs on Discovery Channel ( I love this channel) it's so cool. These 2 guys are standing in the middle of a flock of ostriches making ostrich noises (woo woo wwhhooooo) and then they go clean ostrich puke out of the water barrels. YEA for TV! Oh and then there is the Nokia commercial where the guy sings the Dukes of Hazzard theme song. HAH! Have you seen thay guy's face while he sing? I mean kudos for getting on TV but seriously, he looks like a back country doofus. Yet I can't keep from watching it, I mean stop whatever I am doing and watching his face contort and his eyes look heavenward waiting for the line "It's my theme song". Its like a train wreck and I can't tear my eyes away.

No comments: