Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Want That!!

Music: Michelle- The Beatles

I am a fairly superficial person. This may come as a surprise to most of you but when you hear me out maybe it won't be as surprising. I want. I want all the time. Not just things but ideas. No, wait maybe that isn't right. I don't think I know what is right. I want to know what I mean and how to put it into words. But just to prove to you that I am pretty serious here is a list of what I want:

I want clothes. This one is pretty normal, lots of people want clothes.

I want to be thin. I used to be pretty darn thin and now I totally miss it. I know I could change this but I am impatient and I want it NOW.

I want a bigger house. I can't really explain this one. We just bought our house last January and it is brand new, but I never imagined myself in a house this size. I always thought it would be bigger, like a farm house or something.

I want a bigger bed. We have a Queen and this is probably plenty for most people but I am nt exactly a sound sleeper. My nickname as a small kid was worm because I have to turn over and over and over before I can fall asleep. Every time.

I want to be more tired. Not during the day or anything, at night. Again something I could do something about. And would probably require the same stuff as the "to be thinner" want. A mix of getting up earlier and excersizing more. But I am not good at those things.

I want more friends. I am not very good at making friends. I am better with writing than talking. Unless I am reading soething I have written. I usually just don't have much to say, so I try to cover it up with saying to much and then I have dominated the conversation and talked about myself the whole time.

I want to have a kid. Easily done, you say? Not for me. We have been trying for nearly 2 years and nothing. My doctor thinks I might have poly-cystic ovarian syndrome. Which basically means my ovaries dont make normal eggs, they make cysts. So the chances of getting pregnant without help are pretty slim. Although I have to admit, the idea of twins or something isn't that bad. I've always kind of wanted twins. See there is another want.

I want to like driving. Right now I hate it. I am always deathly afraid I am gonna drive off a cliff or hit something. Going to lose control of my car, or have the brakes fail or something. This is most of the reason I don't drive, don't go to college, that kind of stuff. I just don't like driving.

So you see some of these things are changable. (oh, yeah, also I pretty much typed them in the order I thought of them, you can pretty much surmise what you want to from that) Alot of them aren't. Some owuld take a really long time, others I could do in a day, if I put my mind to it. Worst part? That isn't even a full list. I think I could go on. But I won't.

No comments: